Hi, I'm Stine! I’m a London-based freelance wardrobe stylist with a range of experience in the TV & fashion industry. From mood board design, sourcing and purchasing wardrobe items, to leading the wardrobe department on film shoots - I have worked on various TVCs, Promos and Events across London and Europe. Always making sure the client's brief and expectations are fulfilled. Clients include UKTV, BBC (Red Bee Media), MTG (Europe, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe).
- A trained and accomplished colour & style consultant with proven ability of successfully
creating desired looks and fulfilling a client’s brief.
- Creative and confident mindset combined with a fundamental understanding of colour,
style with a passion for the fashion industry.
- A skilled mood board designer. Able to create visual representations of new projects.
- A meticulous eye for detail with excellent organisational and communication skills,
essential to the smooth running of the wardrobe department on-set or on location.
- An engaging and intuitive personality. Able to quickly adapt to new or difficult
circumstances and build great rapport when advising fashion to production teams, clients and actors.